Globalization and Digitalization facilitated the tremendous advancement in Information Technology. This dynamism made the world economy increasingly competitive. Amidst such scenario many countries opted for open economy. The transition to open economy has plunged the concerned countries into the age of optimum utilization of data. The pursuit of synchronized utilization of data to reap the accrued benefit paved the way for the launch of Enterprise Resource Planning or more aptly ERP. Though the term ‘ERP’ was coined by Gartner Group in 1990, but its root can be traced way back to early twentieth century in the manufacturing industry.
ERP system is the software tool that is applied for Data Management of the Enterprises to achieve the desired output resulting in requisite productivity. It refers to utilization of software and systems in such a way so as to manage the entire processes undergoing in an organization. It has the utility in combining all databases across different departments into a single data base that can be easily accessible to the concerned management of that enterprise. It aids in automation of routine and non-routine tasks involved in functioning of the Business Units.
Amidst such scenario, number of companies across the globe launched their ERP software systems. Analyzing the Market and Researching the World-Wide Business Trend, ’BEST POS’ launched their ERP application with various innovative features related to the effective functioning of the same. The developers of ‘BEST POS’ keep on updating their application with launching of subsequent updated versions as per the requirement.
Features of ‘BEST POS’
BEST POS dispenses lots of customized ‘Out of Box’ innovative features as per the requirement of the concerned Business Unit irrespective of being a Small Sized or Medium Sized Business Unit. It simplifies the management of various processes so that the Key Management can focus on the paramount factor that is ‘Business’.
Generally, the major Customizable Domain Specific features are Enumerated as:
- Multiple Business– It can be applied across Multiple Business. Irrespective of the nature of business, this application is designed in such a way that it suits every industry. The entrepreneurs can be rest assured that the data management of multiple business can be effectively handled by the BEST POS ERP application. The said solution can be customized as per the requirements of the market sector or specific industry.
- Multiple Business Location – It can access the data across multiple business location and get it managed. It keeps the record of all database within the system. It helps in better integration of information across multiple business location and processes so that synchronized synergy can be obtained. In simple words, it can be stated that the said ERP application facilitates communication and sharing of information within different departments across multiple location so that the same can be used productively and in the interest of the concerned enterprise.
- Set Currency – Globalization and ease of Business Operation have facilitated the Multinational companies to operate in different countries. Different countries have different medium of exchange. In such a scenario, it is obvious that in order to facilitate the sale, purchase, inventory management, budgeting, payroll administration and accounting etc., the concerned enterprise will solicit the integration of the operating currency of the stated country in the ERP application. In this regard, the ‘BEST POS’ ERP application supports all the currencies operating across the globe and facilitates the entrepreneurs to easily operate their businesses in the desired country.
- Set Time Zone– Many developing countries have shown their inclination towards open economy. In such a scenario, various Multinational companies passionately operate in that particular country for their vested interest. As such the ’Time Zone’ differs. Time Zone can be simply stated as a Geographical region with in which a particular Standard Time is followed. Amidst such a scenario the ‘BEST POS’ ERP application supports all the 24 Time Zones of the world and facilitates the easy operation of the application and aids in optimizing the synergy in the operation of the business unit.
- Set Financial Year– There are various countries that adopt different financial year as compared to the Calendar year. In this regard, the ERP application supports and sets the desired financial year as per the requirement of the concerned company. It facilitates the entrepreneurs to operate in the desired country.
- Set Other Desired Inputs- Different companies vary in various company specific inputs such as Profit Margin, Tax Registration details and other statutory and non-statutory inputs. As such, the ‘BEST POS’ ERP application supports and applies all the desired inputs as per the requirement of the entrepreneurs.
- Single and Variable Products – A Single product has no variation where as a Variable product is a product type in which a single product is available in different variations and each variation can have its own selling price, stock and other related inputs. In order to facilitate the business operation, the ERP application supports the desired inputs of Single and Variable products.
- Enable/Disable Stock Management- Stock Management enables the Business Unit to achieve efficiency and productivity in its operation by optimizing the holding stock on one side and meeting the customer demand on other side besides ensuring sufficient raw material for production. The ERP solution facilitates the management to enable and disable the Stock Management as per the requirement.
- Add Brands, Category, Units, Tax Rates and Group Taxes – Dealing in Multi-Brand products eases the productivity and efficiency of an organization. Amidst such scenario, a number of permutation and combinations have to be applied to effectively deal with related inputs such as Category, Units, Tax Rates and Group Taxes. In this regard, the ‘BEST POS’ ERP application supports all the requisite inputs and also customizes it as per the requirement.
- Products with Expiry– Management of ‘Expiry Date’ of the product is paramount for successful operation of a business. As such, this ERP application streamlines the Stock Management and segregates the expired products from the not expired products and communicates the solicited information to the concerned department and people as per the assigned control.
- Low Stock Alert and Expiry Alert– The ‘BEST POS’ ERP application facilitates alerts pertaining to Low Stock and Expiry Stock so that the subsequent process related to it can be initiated and the expired products can be replenished as per the procedure.
- Predefined SKU or Auto Generated SKU– This ERP solution facilitates the operation of Stock Keeping Unit (SKU). SKU is scannable Bar Code that is composed of an alpha-numeric combination of characters. These characters are code that is used to track the price of the product, details of the product and manufacturer etc.
- IMEI/Serial Number, Lot Number–IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity number and its function is to uniquely identify a mobile device on the network and Lot Number is an identification number assigned to a particular quantity. In case of vehicles especially cars a lot number is merged with a serial number to form the Vehicle Identification Number. This ERP solution facilitates in the applicability of IMEI and Lot Number.
- Bar Codes and Labels– Bar Codes and Label find their applicability in various industries and Retail Outlet that deal with the products. Primarily the ‘BEST POS’ ERP application uses it for automatic identification of the product followed by execution of the next step as per the customized process.
- Selling Price Group– The ‘BEST POS ’customizes the Selling Price (SP) of the product in such a way that the same product can be sold at different prices across different location. This aptly implies that the Manufacturer can designate different prices or percentage for C/F Agents, Whole-Sellers and Retail Sellers etc. and that specific Selling price or percentage can change according to locations also.
- Import Product CSV– The ‘BEST POS’ ERP application facilitates the use of CSV file to import and export products. Its simplicity lies in the fact that by using a CSV file a large number of products and their details can imported or exported at one time.
- Add, Edit, Delete, View and Print Purchase – The ‘BEST POS’ ERP application facilitates the operation of major purchase functions such as to add the products in the product purchase list, edit the product purchase list as per the requirement, delete any product from the existing product purchase list and view the final product purchase list before printing the finalized product purchase list.
- Purchase Return – Sometimes, due to certain un-avoidable reasons, it becomes paramount to return the products to the supplier. In such a scenario, thisERP application facilitates the operation of the same as pert the customized process.
- Multiple Payment options – Due to various reasons, the payment options differ from case to case. As such thisERP solution facilitates the streamlining of Multiple Payment options as per the requirement.
- Payment Reminders – Sometimes, due to un-avoidable circumstances the payment process is not accomplished. Here this ERP solution facilitates the sending of reminder to the concerned.
- Taxes, Discounts and Shipping Charges – Taxes, Discounts and Shipping Charges are pertinentin case of goods that are being manufactured and sold. This ERP application facilitates the calculation of the same and streamlines the subsequent processes.
- Specify Product Lot Number and Expiry – A lot number enables the identification of a group of products produced with the same materials, at the same plant. This ERP application facilitates the specification of the product lot number besides taking care of the expiry date of the same.
- Upload Product Document – Product documents can be uploaded with ease by the application of this user-friendly ERP solution.
Sell and POS Terminal:
A Point-of-Sale terminal (POS terminal) is an electronic device that is used to process the card payments at the desired or more specific the retail locations. The ‘BEST POS’ ERP solution is customized in such a way that it streamlines the various applications associated with it such as:
- Add, Edit, Delete, View and Print – This ERP solution facilitates the operation of major sale functions such as to add the products in the product sale list, edit the product sale list as per the requirement, delete any product from the existing product sale list and view the final product sale list before printing the finalized product sale list.
- Multiple Payment options- Selection of payment option may differ due to circumstances also. As such thisERP solution facilitates the streamlining of Multiple Payment options as per the requirement.
- Sales Return- A sales return is the goods sent back by the buyer to the seller. As such thisERP application facilitates the operation of the same as pert the customized process.
- Taxes, Discounts and Shipping Charges- Taxes, Discounts and Shipping Charges are un-avoidablein case of products that are being manufactured and sold. This ERP application facilitates the calculation of the same and streamlines the subsequent processes.
- Improved POS- This ERP application facilitates the operation of improved POS that saves time and fastens the operation.
- Walk In or Quick Add Customer- Customers are quickly added by the use of this user-friendly ERP solution.
- Specify Commission to the Agents- Commissions that are applicable to the agents are specified and calculated as per the pre-defined rate by this ERP application.
Staff, Sales Person and Cashier:
- Advance User Management Module – This ERP application facilitates the effective functioning of the Management Module so that the entire Human Resource pertaining to that particular enterprise can be effectively managed.
- Permission and Role- The permission and role of the employees working in various departments are pre-defined according to the job profile. Customized changes can be made by this ERP application as per the requirement.
- Assign Business Location(s) to a Role- The business location(s) is assigned to the incumbents as per the pre-defined role and its utility by this ERP application.
- Add Cashier to Business Location – A cashier is responsible for processing cash, debit and credit besides check transactions. This ERP application facilitates the posting of the same.
- Staff Salary and Expense Management – The ‘BEST POS’ ERP application facilitates the calculation of Staff salary and other expense as per the pre-defined parameters.
The ‘BEST POS’ ERP application facilitates the generation of various customized reports as per the requirement and the major one includes:
- Profit and Loss Report
- Purchase and Sale Report
- Stock Reports
- Trending Project Report
- Tax Reports
- Expense Reports
- Suppliers Reports
- Customers Reports
- Cash Register Reports
- Sales Person Reports
The ‘BEST POS’ ERP application has innovative attributes that aids in the enhancement of the productivity of the organization. The much-acclaimed features are:
- SMS and E-Mail Notification
- Interactive Dashboard with over all Shop Details and Charts
- Stock Adjustment
- Expense Management
- Cash Register
- Customized Invoice Layout
- Bar Code Setting
- Bar Code Scanner
- Thermal Printer
- Translation Ready
- Detailed Documentation
Major Merits of ’BEST POS’
- Appreciating Return on Investment
- Enhanced Business Insight
- Improved Management of Regulatory Compliance
- Enhanced Collaboration
- Optimization of Customer Management
- Better Team Collaboration
In the present era of Globalization and Digitalization, the judicious management of Data has become paramount. The Key Factor of Success for any organization is the optimum utilization of data. The pursuit of synchronized utilization of data to reap the accrued benefit paved the way for the launch of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
Analyzing the competitive business trend across the Globe, number of companies launched their ERP software systems, but ’BEST POS’ became the most acclaimed ERP Solution across the world. The ‘BEST POS’ keep on updating their application as per the requirement to meet the competitive edge and enhance the productivity of the concerned organization by optimum sharing of data and information within the enterprise across different concerned departments.